The Student Room Group

A-Level maths

Hi there, this is a bit random but I am wondering what topics will definatley come up in the pure side of the papers? By looking at past papers, it seems to be differentiation, integration, trig, and exponetials/ logs. Are there any other topics that I definatley need to focus on as they will definatley appear?
Reply 1
Original post by issy_shep
Hi there, this is a bit random but I am wondering what topics will definatley come up in the pure side of the papers? By looking at past papers, it seems to be differentiation, integration, trig, and exponetials/ logs. Are there any other topics that I definatley need to focus on as they will definatley appear?

I don't think anyone can tell you for sure what's going to come up on the pure side, but please learn how to spell "definitely" - 3 "definatley"s in one paragraph makes my eyes bleed :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by davros
I don't think anyone can tell you for sure what's going to come up on the pure side, but please learn how to spell "definitely" - 3 "definatley"s in one paragraph makes my eyes bleed :biggrin:

i am sorry but i do have dislexia & havent figured out spell check on TSR
Reply 3
Original post by issy_shep
i am sorry but i do have dislexia & havent figured out spell check on TSR

Ah, sorry - on my browser I get the red wavy lines over anything that the spellchecker doesn't recognize :smile:
Reply 4
A proof questions has come up every year.
Reply 5
i'd say brush up on binomial expansion tbh idk

Quick Reply

Latest