The Student Room Group

English Lit Comeback???

do you guys think i can still get an 8 for literature from paper 2?? because i feel like a messed up this paper even though the acc and macbeth questions were so easy but i wasn't expecting it to be that easy. I wrote 5 pages for Macbeth and 2 for ACC, i think my macbeth one was definitely better but not that great to be honest. i really want an 8 in lit but i think i've probably got a 6 or 7 in this paper :frown: please help... :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by SafiyaB
do you guys think i can still get an 8 for literature from paper 2?? because i feel like a messed up this paper even though the acc and macbeth questions were so easy but i wasn't expecting it to be that easy. I wrote 5 pages for Macbeth and 2 for ACC, i think my macbeth one was definitely better but not that great to be honest. i really want an 8 in lit but i think i've probably got a 6 or 7 in this paper :frown: please help... :frown:

It's likely that you can, if you perform quite well on Paper 2 then combined, I'm sure you'll be able to achieve that. Start focusing on Paper 2 now, Paper 1 is complete and I know it's easier said than done, but stressing over how well you did in Paper 1 won't change anything so direct your energy towards Paper 2 and your other exams now :smile:
Reply 2
okay yeah that's what i'm going to try and do

Quick Reply

Latest