The Student Room Group

Chinese aqa gcse 2023 higher

How did eveyone find the reading and listening for mandairn higher AQA gcse 2023???

Scroll to see replies

Not too bad actually! Completely forgot what 免费 was though 😅
So nervous about the writing tomorrow...
Good luck to everyone❤️
Original post by ace_the_cactus
Not too bad actually! Completely forgot what 免费 was though 😅
So nervous about the writing tomorrow...
Good luck to everyone❤️

I thought the was rly easy, but listening was harder?
Reply 3
I found both relatively easy but I made a couple silly mistakes but oh well lmao
Good luck to everyone as well I hope the writing is easy so it isn't much effort,I can only wish...
Reply 4
how was the writing for everyone?
Reply 5
(Original post by Trickia)how was the writing for everyone?

What was question 2.2? Part time jobs or volunteering?
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Yes it was I'm pretty sure bc I did 2.1 and it was environment if I remember right😭
It was about ops young ppl doing part time jobs? And then a volunteering job you did recently?? Aqa lack creativity there were litch the same as ones a few years back. I personally felt it was easy so I feel like the grade boundaries are gonna be even higher💀
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Trickia
Yes it was I'm pretty sure bc I did 2.1 and it was environment if I remember right😭
It was about ops young ppl doing part time jobs? And then a volunteering job you did recently?? Aqa lack creativity there were litch the same as ones a few years back. I personally felt it was easy so I feel like the grade boundaries are gonna be even higher💀

So in 2.2 the first bullet point was about part time jobs and the second was on volunteering right?
Reply 8
Yes
Original post by Helloscchhol123
I thought the was rly easy, but listening was harder?

Oh yes! Listening was much harder🫠
The Chinese to English translation was smooth, but English to Chinese.... im sorry who revised 'walk a dog'😭😭
Reply 10
Lmaoo fr tho i had a gut feeling about it but i still go tit wrong in the end
just my ops, listening was random in terms with the questions like the sat nav one got me crying
and reading with the eldery feeling life has no meaning like damm who hurt those aqa ppl
I think

Original post by Trickia
Lmaoo fr tho i had a gut feeling about it but i still go tit wrong in the end
just my ops, listening was random in terms with the questions like the sat nav one got me crying
and reading with the eldery feeling life has no meaning like damm who hurt those aqa ppl

I think everyone who works in education is traumatised... just in general...
Also the last reading question💀
'My dad is Eueopean' 'I like watching Taiwanese drama' so random, like go get yourself some imagination 😭😅
Reply 12
Fr tho like I was laughing so bad in the inside
Anyway so glad it's done tho! 😄
Anyone also doing Chinese A level next year, or am I the only one who hates myself?
Reply 14
Fr good lord
I'm a yr 10 so no I won't 😭(not to flex but I'm a native the politic side in a level Chinese and other mfl bore me as its just so sad💀buts it's interesting too)
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 15
Also good luck since ur taking it! What other subjects you taking with a level Chinese?
I

Original post by Trickia
Fr good lord
I'm a yr 10 so no I won't 😭(not to flex but I'm a native the politic side in a level languages bore me as its just so sad💀)

I did an A Level in my native language last year, the politics was SO BORING! Literally had to memorise dates and key phrases instead of actually learning smth new (though it was worth it bc politics came up on my oral exam and I got A* so...)
Original post by Trickia
Also good luck since ur taking it! What other subjects you taking with a level Chinese?

Thanks!😁 Im doing English lit, maths and theatre studies. Ik, it's quite the mix! I just love Chinese language and culture (and the prospect of being trilingual seems pretty cool!)
What are your plans for A Levels?
Reply 18
Thanks!😁 Im doing English lit, maths and theatre studies. Ik, it's quite the mix! I just love Chinese language and culture (and the prospect of being trilingual seems pretty cool!)
What are your plans for A Levels?

What other lang do you know? It rlly is a mix 😂
I plan to take bio, Chem and maths but it may change in the future
Reply 19
I

I did an A Level in my native language last year, the politics was SO BORING! Literally had to memorise dates and key phrases instead of actually learning smth new (though it was worth it bc politics came up on my oral exam and I got A* so...)

LMAOO fr everytime I look at politics it makes for head hurt💀 how come you did do an A Level last year?

Quick Reply

Latest