The Student Room Group

Oxford vs Cambridge ES

Oxford vs Cambridge Environmental Science/Earth Science. Which is better for a setup in energy management and research?
Original post by Anonymous
Oxford vs Cambridge Environmental Science/Earth Science. Which is better for a setup in energy management and research?

Neither. Oxford and Cambridge don't offer an Environmental Science course, and energy management is not a topic covered by Earth Science.
You may want to look at the Engineering course at both Universities and elsewhere.
i am not sure... i would see if the tutors, supervisors or university/college groups are active in energy management or research. i would look at Oxford and Cambridge's lists of clubs
Reply 3
Hello, I sincerely prefer Oxford to Cambridge as I am looking at the possibility of a career in business or law and I do not have reservations against careers that are biased toward the aristocrats as evident with most the scholastic attainment at Cambridge which is essentially aristocratic and has some programs which are reserved for close knit scholastic programs, particularly at , Kings or Queens, bye for now, Mpho47
Original post by Mpho47
Hello, I sincerely prefer Oxford to Cambridge as I am looking at the possibility of a career in business or law and I do not have reservations against careers that are biased toward the aristocrats as evident with most the scholastic attainment at Cambridge which is essentially aristocratic and has some programs which are reserved for close knit scholastic programs, particularly at , Kings or Queens, bye for now, Mpho47

Lmfaooooo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending