The Student Room Group

Gcse ccea spanish

HELP PLS🙏🙏
I’m planning an essay about school life and studies because that’s what’s in the advanced info for the writing paper. Can someone give me ideas on what the bullet points could be about? Stuff like describe your teachers, say what you did at school yesterday etc thanks!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
I did ccea gcse spanish last year and i prepared paragraphs on a general description of the school, teachers (fav least fav and why etc), subjects, uniform and school rules. if u have ig or anything i can send u some stuff i kept from last year that u can take as an example
Reply 2
Original post by shannon75281
I did ccea gcse spanish last year and i prepared paragraphs on a general description of the school, teachers (fav least fav and why etc), subjects, uniform and school rules. if u have ig or anything i can send u some stuff i kept from last year that u can take as an example

tysm for offering to send me that! i did the test and it wasn’t too bad mostly what i expected. the reading test is tmrw and i haven’t done much revision but at this point i can’t rlly do anything. i hope it goes good

Quick Reply

Latest