The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

KU Opportunity: Kingston Makers Market!

Are you a Kingston student/alumni with a small business or new product idea? Are you looking for an opportunity to sell your art, jewellery or homewear to a wider audience but just don't know…how?

Then why not book a stall at an upcoming Kingston Makers Market? Organised by Not My Beautiful House (a community led arts venture run by Kingston students/graduates and supported by the Union of Kingston students) and typically held at the end of every month, the Kingston Makers Market is an opportunity for local business owners and creatives to come together and sell to the general public in Kingston-upon-Thames' own Ancient Market Place.

With booking a stall starting at only £24 (and payment systems able to be provided if you don't own one), the Makers Market is an excellent way to inexpensively test the waters by selling your creations to a local audience. Whether you're making beauty and skincare serums, screen prints or tarot readings, no matter what your product or business is, the monthly Makers Markets offers a platform to anyone starting out or trying to establish themselves as an independent retailer. It also has an incredibly friendly atmosphere - I absolutely love stopping by the market on a Saturday and chatting to all artists there, especially other Kingston students! :biggrin:

If you're interested in selling your works or just dropping by the market, check out the link below:
https://www.notmybeautifulhouse.co.uk/kingston-makers-market

Upcoming Kingston Makers Markets are taking place on the 29th of July and 26th of August, with bookings currently open for anyone interested in 'setting up shop'. If you're looking for a different way to display your work - say, for a curated weekend exhibition or group auction - Not my Beautiful House can also be hired as an event space starting from just £20. More details are available on their website!

Hope to see some of you there! :h:

- Eve (Kingston Rep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending