The Student Room Group

Notificationss

is there a way to block notifications or disable them on here - like, i get so many and its annoying!
thanks,
aj

Scroll to see replies

try unfollowing a few threads maybe or play around in the settings
Reply 2
Original post by coolperson02
try unfollowing a few threads maybe or play around in the settings

mm thanks ig
Original post by A____J
is there a way to block notifications or disable them on here - like, i get so many and its annoying!
thanks,
aj

a lot of them come from watched threads i believe, just go through all you don’t want receive updates from anymore and that should clear things up a bit
Reply 4
Original post by illegallylexi
a lot of them come from watched threads i believe, just go through all you don’t want receive updates from anymore and that should clear things up a bit

but hwo do u cuz the only opyion its giving me is to delete them all?
Reply 5
Original post by user8937264980
submerge your pc in lukewarm water. it will reprogram the motherboard to block notifications

mm right that should do the trick
so, throw my non existent pc in the lukewarm, can it just be warm instead of luke....i heard luke adds a cheese stench to it
@lukaclark ain't that right bud?
Original post by A____J
mm right that should do the trick
so, throw my non existent pc in the lukewarm, can it just be warm instead of luke....i heard luke adds a cheese stench to it
@lukaclark ain't that right bud?

NO IT CANNOT JUST BE WARM THAT WILL FRY YOUR PC

it can be danwarm if you dont want the cheese touch. let me know how it goes:smile:

it can be danwarm if you dont want the cheese touch. let me know how it goes:smile:

‘danwarm’ i’m dying 😭
Reply 8

ughhh, i dont like the extras though.....they all include a smell!
i heard dan has the smell of grass....no thanks, ill be sneezing all dayyy
Reply 9
Original post by A____J
but hwo do u cuz the only opyion its giving me is to delete them all?

Go to 'My watched threads' then select the one you don't want to follow and click on 'unfollow'
Reply 10
Original post by A____J
ughhh, i dont like the extras though.....they all include a smell!
i heard dan has the smell of grass....no thanks, ill be sneezing all dayyy

no other tips then dude?
Reply 11
Original post by Muttley79
Go to 'My watched threads' then select the one you don't want to follow and click on 'unfollow'

thanks but i decided to get rid of them all anyway
Original post by A____J
no other tips then dude?

"you can fill a bucket with smegma. dip electronic device in here for 30 seconds (with your hand holding it deep). smegma will short the circuit that generates notifications"

advice from gov.uk^
"you can fill a bucket with smegma.”

omg dont even- thats horrible
Reply 14
"you can fill a bucket with smegma. dip electronic device in here for 30 seconds (with your hand holding it deep). smegma will short the circuit that generates notifications"

advice from gov.uk^

umm------
i mean anymore warm additions - benwarm, timwarm, shellywarm but uh sure
Original post by illegallylexi
omg dont even- thats horrible

what. smegma is produced by plants and has a natural 'perfume like' odour (quote from jose mourinho). its very good to sprinkle on some bolognese
Original post by A____J
umm------
i mean anymore warm additions - benwarm, timwarm, shellywarm but uh sure

not that i can think of. if you use the live chat function on DVLA they can help :smile:
what. Smegma is produced by plants and has a natural 'perfume like' odour (quote from jose mourinho). Its very good to sprinkle on some bolognese

ohhh you meant that kind? Ohhhhh of course
Reply 18
what. smegma is produced by plants and has a natural 'perfume like' odour (quote from jose mourinho). its very good to sprinkle on some bolognese

oh u sais somethong serious.....right
yes i never joke around.

Quick Reply