The Student Room Group

Who got the hexagon question?

The hexagon question where you had to work out angle x. I didn't have a clue what to do, because there was no other information so I just babbled nonsense about how angles on a straight line add up to 180 and angles in a circle are 360 lmao. Also, I hate the something divided by something = 18 because I forgot 2 was a prime number and I really hated the tea bag question at the end. It made no sense to me. Did it make sense to you guys? Also, the bowl question was awful, about whether it filled 70% of the bowl, please say the answer is no!
Reply 1
Just to clarify because I don't know if it's linked. I'm talking about paper 2 in maths, foundation level!
Reply 2
Original post by Flozzz
Just to clarify because I don't know if it's linked. I'm talking about paper 2 in maths, foundation level!

Which examiner, don't recognise these questions from the Edexcel paper
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
Which examiner, don't recognise these questions from the Edexcel paper

No, pretty sure I did AQA, but everyone on the AQA one is talking about different questions and now I'm worried that I didn't have the same paper as everyone else and I'm going to fail lol
Reply 4
Original post by Flozzz
No, pretty sure I did AQA, but everyone on the AQA one is talking about different questions and now I'm worried that I didn't have the same paper as everyone else and I'm going to fail lol

AQA had a question to work out the exterior angle of an Octagon, the sum of exterior angles of a polygon = 360
The answer for the bowl is yes it would be more than 70% full

Quick Reply

Latest