The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford or Canterbury Christ Church University

Hello,
I received offers from Bradford and Canterbury Christ Church University for Masters Public Health. I am confused between the two. CCCU is less expensive than Bradford but I do see double opinions. There are also some low opinion on Bradford the place than the University as such. Kindly give your opinion. As a mature student I maybe more worried.
TIA.
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I received offers from Bradford and Canterbury Christ Church University for Masters Public Health. I am confused between the two. CCCU is less expensive than Bradford but I do see double opinions. There are also some low opinion on Bradford the place than the University as such. Kindly give your opinion. As a mature student I maybe more worried.
TIA.

Hey! How are you? :smile:

Congratulations on both offers, that's great!

Bradford is one of the largest cities in the UK, a young, enterprising city. It's a very exciting place to be a student - it's friendly, diverse and there's so much to do! You can discover Bradford here.

We also have so many adult learners here at Bradford, there's such a wide variety of ages so please don't feel worried! There's also a lot of support for adult learners here, if you'd like to find out any more information about it just let me know :smile:

Alisha studies MPH Public Health at Bradford, you can check out her story below.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else. Good luck with whatever decision you decide to make, all the best for the future.

Becky
(edited 10 months ago)
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
TIA.

Hey!

Firstly, as Bradford said, congratulations on your offer!! :smile:

I studied my MSc in Tourism & Events Management as a mature student here so if you have ANY questions then please do get in touch and I am more than happy to answer what I can.

At CCCU we have have a wider range of support for mature students in place as our demographic is slightly older than your typical universitity due to the courses we offer. Some info on our support can be found here.

We have also just been named number 1 for graduate employment in the recent graduate outcomes survey!

- Luke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending