The Student Room Group

Canterbury Christ Church and University of Kent accommodation

I currently have an accommodation free that is close to University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church it is in a place called Regency Place and has a en suite if interested please let me know.
Reply 1
Original post by Dichhya12
I currently have an accommodation free that is close to University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church it is in a place called Regency Place and has a en suite if interested please let me know.

Interested. What’s the rent and who are the other occupants please? Thanks
Reply 2
The rent is 118 per week and the other tenants are students that also go to University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church.
Original post by Kirbykoo
Interested. What’s the rent and who are the other occupants please? Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Dichhya12
The rent is 118 per week and the other tenants are students that also go to University of Kent and Canterbury Christ Church.

Sounds good. How can I see pictures or view in person please?
Reply 4
Also, are bills included?
Reply 5
Yes bills are all included and if it’s okay with you we could private message somewhere so i can send you pictures of the room if you are comfortable with doing that. And when you are free you can come over to visit the room.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Kirbykoo
Also, are bills included?

Hi if you are still interested this is the website that has picture and you can call them to do viewings https://www.leydonlettings.co.uk/properties/17905551/lettings

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending