The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Physician associate Bradford uni 2023

Hi

Has anyone applied for physician Associate at uni of Bradford for 2023? If so has anyone heard back from them yet?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

Has anyone applied for physician Associate at uni of Bradford for 2023? If so has anyone heard back from them yet?

I received an offer from Bradford this week
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Reply 2
Original post by Heiwjensb
I received an offer from Bradford this week

Congratulations🥳. I've been put in the waiting list, but they said they can't tell me where I am on the waiting list 😒
Reply 3
They put me on waiting list as well :frown: any idea when they will let us know about the final decision? Is it on 26th ? Tbh I can’t wait for it.
Congratulations🥳. I've been put in the waiting list, but they said they can't tell me where I am on the waiting list 😒
Reply 4
They put me on waiting list as well :frown: any idea when they will let us know about the final decision? Is it on 26th ? Tbh I can’t wait for it.

I don't know when they will let us know, I thought it would've been today (26/05/23) that they would've told us the final decision. Have you heard anything back from them yet since?
Reply 5
Nope, but I rang the admission team today and they told me that they can not give me a specific deadline as it depends on the candidates who received their offer and if someone decline their offer then they will contact us.
I don't know when they will let us know, I thought it would've been today (26/05/23) that they would've told us the final decision. Have you heard anything back from them yet since?
Original post by haffza_x
I was wondering for 2024 phyiscan associate entry for the university of bradford has anyone recieved a interview invite yet?

no not heard anything yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending