The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

university of bradford

Hi, im hoping to go through bradford for clearing but i am unsure of what my options are. I do the triple extended diploma in applied science and predicted three D* i have rung up and been told that if i have the ucas points and the course is available i will be allowed to do optometry. But others have said that i cant even if it comes in clearing because i dont have an a level, would i be allowed to do it or no as my college didnt do a levels
Original post by questions53
Hi, im hoping to go through bradford for clearing but i am unsure of what my options are. I do the triple extended diploma in applied science and predicted three D* i have rung up and been told that if i have the ucas points and the course is available i will be allowed to do optometry. But others have said that i cant even if it comes in clearing because i dont have an a level, would i be allowed to do it or no as my college didnt do a levels

Hey @questions53, how are you? :smile:

Thanks for getting in touch! For our Optometry course we do accept BTEC Extended Diploma - Applied Science DDD but it's only accepted if combined with a pure Science A Level minimum grade B. As our Optometry course is not open, you can call our Clearing helpline on Thursday to see if any places are available but we can't guarantee this. If you need further confirmation you can email [email protected] or call 01274 236088. I hope this helps!

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by questions53

Hi is there any update.have you got in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending