The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Deals and savings to get as a student!

When you are a student things can add up and get very expensive! I wanted to share 3 of my favourite apps to help us out to save money.

UNiDAYS is a great app. You can create an account with your Uni email to enter a world of discount codes. These discounts are specified for Uni students. You get different discounts on the app whether you use a secondary school email or a university email. These discounts can cover subscriptions, food and shopping. Some good deals that I use at the moment on the app are: 35% off at Adidas, 40% off LNER tickets, 35% off at Dominoes, 40% off at HP and 30-day free trial on amazon prime video! My personal favourite deal is the BOGOF at Shake Shack (only Sunday to Wednesday). You can go with a friend to get a great burger for £4 each!

Student beans is another app I use. I find that they tend to have the same deals as UNiDAYS but also the deals that secondary school students get and more. I personally love the KFC deal where you get a free popcorn snack bucket with a minimum spend of £3. You can simply add the code to your KFC app to use in store unlimitedly! I love that the deal can also be used with KFC offers in their app so it’s a double saving!! Other deals include 20% off Boots, 20% off Greene King, 30% off Pizza express, 10% off ASOS, 6-month free Amazon prime video trial and a free month of premium Spotify.

The final app I love to use for discount is ‘Honey’. It has every single discount possible on there. When I online shop, I love to go to Honey and search for the best deal I can find before I check out. There is also an option to add a search extension for Honey so the deals will automatically come up and add the code when you online shop so you can always get the best deal without remembering to search for it.

I would suggest also downloading your favourite food chain apps as there are lots of offers only available for app users! It is also a way to gain points for reward systems which a lot of restaurants now use. For example, I love using the McDonald’s app to get free food with the points I have earned!!!

Let me know in the replies if you have found any other websites for deals or want to share any new deals we might not have heard about!!

Yasmin (BA design marketing)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending