The Student Room Group

PPE Personal Statement Help?

So I am interested in PPE, but the problem is that I am pretty much interested in everything. Particularly torn between basing my reading and interests in colonisation, the ‘Western Model’ for capitalism, the ethics of reparations etc etc. This is also relevant for my EPQ and my personal background.

On the other hand, I am really interested in the climate crisis; how and why politics is limiting our ability to deal with it, the incompatibility of our economic systems with combatting climate change, the ‘blame’ for climate change and the moral imperative to fix it.

How does anyone suggest narrowing it down because I don’t want to jump around and really want to go in depth.
SO basically you have already pick out some stuff you like, go for the one you are more interested at and is more convenient for you.
you are interested in colonisation, the ‘Western Model’ for capitalism, the ethics of reparations and it is relevant for your EPQ and your personal background. If it is convenient and gives you time for yourself then GO FOR IT.
i would write about a topic that you would enjoy talking about in an Oxford interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending