The Student Room Group

Economic or PPE personal statement

Is their anyway i can answer a question like this (just give me prompt) or if you have any resources of people who wanted to get in the same course as me thanks.
Questions
Provide an example that demonstrates your intellectual curiosity and that you go beyond the content taught in a/some/all of your subject courses or in a personal intellectual interest that you may have.
Original post by zahra06
Is their anyway i can answer a question like this (just give me prompt) or if you have any resources of people who wanted to get in the same course as me thanks.
Questions
Provide an example that demonstrates your intellectual curiosity and that you go beyond the content taught in a/some/all of your subject courses or in a personal intellectual interest that you may have.

Have you read Writing an economics personal statement: expert advice from universities over on The Uni Guide?

You could also read some of the Economics personal statement examples here on TSR for inspiration / ideas. (There also what look to be some PPE examples within Philosophy personal statement examples and Politics personal statements.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending