Hello! Although i’ve also been active on the Cambridge thread I guess I’ll start off with answering.
* Subject applying for ~ History and French! (although I constantly feel a sense of non legitimacy in the French aspect and question if i should switch to English)
* College applying to ~ Whichever one best fits my disability needs, still looking into this.
* A-Levels/ Equiv taking ~ I’m an Australian student so I’m taking the ATAR curriculum. My subjects are Modern History, French Second Language, Literature, Visual Arts, Psychology and Maths Applications
* Predicted/ Achieved grades (A level/ eq)~ My state doesn’t do a formal predicted ATAR unfortunately, so I’m going to need to ask my school to do one. Hopefully it’s at least a 98.5!
* Achieved GCSE/ Equiv grades ~ Unfortunate story, I don’t have grades for Semester 2 of Year 9 to Semester 2 of Year 10. Another thing I’m worried is going to work against me..
* Why Oxford? ~ I’m still trying to figure out if I do want to apply to Oxford. If i do however it will be because the idea of being taught by experts in my favourite subject is extremely cool and I’ve always liked an academic challenge. Plus, 12 year old me discovered it was the oldest university in the UK and immediately fell in love with the idea of getting to see thousand year old architecture.
* State/Private/Grammar/Home ~ I’m not sure what this translates to in UK terminology but I go to a (religious) private school.
As is likely evident from my answers I’m not the most decisive person and have a lot of personal circumstances that don’t seem favor me, so I fear my odds are not great. Nonetheless, I can’t let myself not try!