The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

IMML

I have a now unconditional offer for the International Management with Modern Language ((IMML) degree. The course seems great , but would like to hear from someone who's on it or has been what they think?
Hello @detmers2005!

Many congratulations on your offer, this is great news!

If you want to find out some more about IMML from the student's perspective, then you could try chatting to our current students on Unibuddy - one of our current students is studying modern languages and so could give you an insight into this element, as well as anything else you might wish to ask about student life, life at Bath etc.

Alternatively, have you considered booking onto a campus tour? I appreciate you will probably already have visited the campus, however if you fill out the online form on the link you can put down a specific subject area, and additionally if you contact [email protected], they may be able to arrange an individual tour for you and any guests you wish to bring with an IMML student :smile: If you are not able to come in-person then they may also be able to arrange a virtual tour/chat.

I hope this helps you, and very best of luck in your next steps!

Holly
University of Bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest