The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath university admissions questions

so i didn’t think there was a point in even trying to apply as i only got AABC and natsci in bath wants A*AA but i do wish that i’d TRIED would there have been a chance of me getting a place had i tried? i really regret that. is there a point in risking my other uni places by going through clearing to see? if i go to another uni instead which is probably the plan and get a first could i do a masters at bath or do they still take into account your alevel grades? i’ve applied for biology at york because they’ve gotten rid of natsci there but would i even be able to do a masters in natsci maybe biological natsci if i study biology?
Reply 1
Original post by FloryK
so i didn’t think there was a point in even trying to apply as i only got AABC and natsci in bath wants A*AA but i do wish that i’d TRIED would there have been a chance of me getting a place had i tried? i really regret that. is there a point in risking my other uni places by going through clearing to see? if i go to another uni instead which is probably the plan and get a first could i do a masters at bath or do they still take into account your alevel grades? i’ve applied for biology at york because they’ve gotten rid of natsci there but would i even be able to do a masters in natsci maybe biological natsci if i study biology?

Bath Nat Sci was in clearing last year but their entry requirements remained A*AA. It's not worth the risk.

Note that Bath doesn't offer natural sciences as a postgraduate course. Have a look here although I am sure this will chnage a little in a few years. As long as you get a 2:1 or better, you should be fine to do a Master's at Bath.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
NS at Bath was only in Clearing last year for International fee payers.
Its a compétitive course for high achievers and its very unlikely that it will be in Clearing for UK applicants in any year.

Quick Reply

Latest