The Student Room Group

LONDON ROOM AVAILABLE - intercollegiate Hall

Hi there, I am looking for a replacement tenant for my ensuite room at Ewen Henderson Court in New Cross. It’s £230 per week and in zone 2, so great transport links. Currently two of the flatmates are at KCL and the others at various other London unis. Please DM me for more info. Thanks!
Original post by emilyfaye03
Hi there, I am looking for a replacement tenant for my ensuite room at Ewen Henderson Court in New Cross. It’s £230 per week and in zone 2, so great transport links. Currently two of the flatmates are at KCL and the others at various other London unis. Please DM me for more info. Thanks!

Hi i would love to take over this room my email is [email protected]!!
Reply 2

hello i would be interested, im a continuing student at city uni of london.
Reply 3

Hello. I am very interested. Please contact me.
Reply 4

Hi, I would be interested in this!

hi is this still available?
Reply 6

HI there! ( sorry can't send DMs on here yet )
I don't know if the room is still availaible, but if it is i'm really interested. If your current flatmates have a say in the matter and want some info i'm a 21 yo male and i am gonna also be a student at kcl (Philosophy MA), i have already lived with other students for 2 years and i'm an amicable and chill person. I'm also From Naples in the south of Italy and i love to cook for me and others. If the offer is still available please let me know
Best regards
For anyone still looking for uni accommodation in London, I have a twin sharing studio at Unite- Walmsley Studio available. Please dm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending