The Student Room Group

London accommodation

Hi :smile:
I am looking to take over a tenancy starting in the new year, my course starts end of February so anytime within a month or so before that would be great.
Ideally central and preferably en-suite.
If anyone has anything please let me know.
Thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leanneenderson
I am looking to take over a tenancy starting in the new year, my course starts end of February so anytime within a month or so before that would be great.
Thanks

Hi I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy starting within the dates you’re looking for. It is an en-suite in Wembley but I go to Uni in central and it’s not far only about a 30min trip if you are interested :smile:
Original post by jennifer2356
Hi I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy starting within the dates you’re looking for. It is an en-suite in Wembley but I go to Uni in central and it’s not far only about a 30min trip if you are interested :smile:

Hello 🙂 which building is it please so I can have a look

Hello 🙂 which building is it please so I can have a look

Of course it’s Unite Students Wembley.
Thanks, is that the Olympic way one? I am definitely interested. What are the people you share with like if you don’t mind me asking😊Is it £231 a week?
Thanks, is that the Olympic way one? I am definitely interested. What are the people you share with like if you don’t mind me asking😊Is it £231 a week?

Yes it is, the staff are friendly and help sort any issues.The people are nice,kitchen is usually quite clean and not too noisy, they generally keep to themselves.
Original post by jennifer2356

Yes it is, the staff are friendly and help sort any issues.The people are nice,kitchen is usually quite clean and not too noisy, they generally keep to themselves.

and yes just checked it is £231.22 a week.
Sounds great. I’m thinking of moving end of January if that works for you? What date does the contract end?
Sounds great. I’m thinking of moving end of January if that works for you? What date does the contract end?

That’s perfect for me I will be moved out by the end of December so it’ll be all yours, I’ll make sure to give it a nice clean. The contract ends 5th of July. I’ll tell the staff I’ve found someone to take over the tenancy and let you know what the next steps will be.
Thanks

Hiya! I’m moving out of my En-suite in Stratford and I need it to be ASAP! If you’re interested pls lmk!
Great. My email is [email protected]

I’ll pass it onto them thank youuu
Thanks

Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Thanks

Hi,
I have a single room in Holloway in iq the arcade for 244pw, bills included, would u be interested?
Thanks

I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Original post by WillBrown03
I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.

Hello, I would be interested in this. I am thinking of moving end of January if that works? Also, do you have to be from a certain uni as I am going to the fashion retail academy.
Hello, I would be interested in this. I am thinking of moving end of January if that works? Also, do you have to be from a certain uni as I am going to the fashion retail academy.

That would work brilliantly. It's a student block but doesn't matter which University/College you are at so it sounds as if this would be fine!
Original post by WillBrown03
That would work brilliantly. It's a student block but doesn't matter which University/College you are at so it sounds as if this would be fine!

I’ve contacted them and it’s fine😊 Would you be able to send me some pictures of your room please? My email is [email protected]. How many flat mates do you have?
Reply 17
Hello, I have a room in Handel Mansion located in Bloomsbury and I would like to move out by January, my contract ends until August 2024.It's £234.78 PW, self-catered with a shared bathroom and kitchen with two other students. Must be a full time student studying at a publicly funded university based in London. Feel free to ask me anything if you need more details!
Original post by OumK
Hello, I have a room in Handel Mansion located in Bloomsbury and I would like to move out by January, my contract ends until August 2024.It's £234.78 PW, self-catered with a shared bathroom and kitchen with two other students. Must be a full time student studying at a publicly funded university based in London. Feel free to ask me anything if you need more details!

Hi, is this still available?
Hi, is this still available?

Hey, I'm looking for someone to takeover my room in Bonham Carter & Warwickshire House on Gower Street in Bloomsbury (near to KCL and UCL) for £236 per week. Let me know if you're interested.
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending