The Student Room Group

KCL Accom Takeover

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd pop a message here to ask if anyone might have any KCL residence contracts (especially nearish Strand or Guy Campus) that they aren't planning on using from Sept 2023? Am also open to any private accommodations near KCL :smile: Please reply if interested :smile:
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested with details about yourself and your linkedin profile! (Need to vet that you are a true human)
Original post by Yodaller
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd pop a message here to ask if anyone might have any KCL residence contracts (especially nearish Strand or Guy Campus) that they aren't planning on using from Sept 2023? Am also open to any private accommodations near KCL :smile: Please reply if interested :smile:

I have a residence at Wellington Lodge ( run by Unite) very near KCL Waterloo and Strand Campus, that sadly I have had to release. Let me know if interested
Original post by louisvohayes
I have a residence at Wellington Lodge ( run by Unite) very near KCL Waterloo and Strand Campus, that sadly I have had to release. Let me know if interested

Hi, I'm interested is this still available and how much pcm?
Original post by ella1594268
Hi, I'm interested is this still available and how much pcm?

im sorry flat has gone
Reply 5
Original post by janeychan.em
Hi there, I am Janey and I am looking for a flatmate for a flat beginning Sept 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024. I just graduated from kcl and now I will be studying for the bar at BPP university.

You will be renting a 1 bedroom with a separate kitchen and reception area that we will both use.

Here are the details for potential flat mate:
1. Price: roughly around £1,000 to £1,200 pcm
2. Location: Central London, 20 mins walk to Holborn, Soho, Kings Cross etc
3. Looking for a student
4. Move in - Sept/Oct 2023 to Aug/Sept 2024

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested with details about yourself and your linkedin profile! (Need to vet that you are a true human)

Will PM you :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Yodaller
Hey guys,

I have an en-suite contract at Angel Lane that I’m looking to transfer, if you’re still interested?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending