The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Canada Water Accommodation 2023

Hi!! this thread is for those who booked Canada Water for 23/24 accommodation. I thought it would be nice for people to get to know each other before moving in :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!! this thread is for those who booked Canada Water for 23/24 accommodation. I thought it would be nice for people to get to know each other before moving in :smile:

Heyy!! Which course did you apply for? I got my accom at Canada Water - looking forward to it, but know NOBODY😅.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Heyy!! Which course did you apply for? I got my accom at Canada Water - looking forward to it, but know NOBODY😅.

Dont worry you are not alone lol. I dont know anyone as well. I applied for ADHB (anatomy development and human bioloy) and hopefully I will get the grades :smile:
Reply 3
Dont worry you are not alone lol. I dont know anyone as well. I applied for ADHB (anatomy development and human bioloy) and hopefully I will get the grades :smile:

Are there any gcs for kcl or cw accom?!
Reply 4
Are there any gcs for kcl or cw accom?!

I dont know any but there might be a few links in other threads
Reply 5
Hey, is there a group chat for CW?

Reply 6
hey, i've got a room at angel lane and am looking to swap w someone at canada water because i'm a 3rd year and ideally want to be closer to campus. lmk if you're interested.
Anyone here in flat 401B
Original post by Dominic M

There’s a link on a fb page
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous754e
There’s a link on a fb page

What’s the name of the page?
Reply 10
Hey anyone looking to give away their room? I'm looking to takeover.
Reply 11
Original post by Dominic M

did you end up finding one?
Reply 12
Original post by Rit04
did you end up finding one?

could you share the link if they reply?
Reply 13
Original post by sarlee88
Hey anyone looking to give away their room? I'm looking to takeover.
Hey it's really late but I'm looking to give away my room from 13/04/24 to 22/06/24, message me if you're still interested!

Hey I’ve booked accom at Canada Water too!
ive also booked this accom!

Quick Reply

Latest