The Student Room Group

Student halls contract takeover

Hi! If you know anyone who has a student hall contract and is looking for someone to take over, please message me id be more than happy to take over asap. If i dont get a reply in the next day i dont need it anymore

Scroll to see replies

Hi there, are you still looking to move into a student accomodation?
Reply 2
Original post by shezza16

I'm interested in it. Can you describe more about your student accomodation?
Original post by aclm
I'm interested in it. Can you describe more about your student accomodation?

It is a kcl student accom called Atlas in vauxall, standard studio with city view and all ammenities included. Facilities include game rooms movie rooms and study area. close to central london and all london universities. Available for immediate tenancy.
Reply 4
Hi Thank you for your

It is a kcl student accom called Atlas in vauxall, standard studio with city view and all ammenities included. Facilities include game rooms movie rooms and study area. close to central london and all london universities. Available for immediate tenancy.

Hi. Does it have kitchen and bathroom? What is the rate and the contract end?

Can you DM me also.

Thank you so much.
Hi, yes the standard studio is all inclusive with both kitchen + bathroom + ammenities+ city view due to being on 28 floor. please email me at [email protected] or sherie au on facebook as it is difficult to conversate here. thank you.

Original post by aclm
Hi Thank you for your

Hi. Does it have kitchen and bathroom? What is the rate and the contract end?

Can you DM me also.

Thank you so much.
Reply 6
Hi, yes the standard studio is all inclusive with both kitchen + bathroom + ammenities+ city view due to being on 28 floor. please email me at [email protected] or sherie au on facebook as it is difficult to conversate here. thank you.

Hi. I just sent you an email. Please check. Thanks.
Reply 7
hi! yes I am

(Original post by Ancailie)Hi! If you know anyone who has a student hall contract and is looking for someone to take over, please message me id be more than happy to take over asap. If i dont get a reply in the next day i dont need it anymore

Original post by Ancailie
Hi! If you know anyone who has a student hall contract and is looking for someone to take over, please message me id be more than happy to take over asap. If i dont get a reply in the next day i dont need it anymore

Hi! Are you still looking for a room? I’m looking for someone to takeover my lease
Reply 9
where is it? and what s the length of the contract?

Original post by beverlyliaw
(Original post by Ancailie)Hi! If you know anyone who has a student hall contract and is looking for someone to take over, please message me id be more than happy to take over asap. If i dont get a reply in the next day i dont need it anymore

Hi! Are you still looking for a room? I’m looking for someone to takeover my lease
where is it? and what s the length of the contract?

It’s in scape Bloomsbury and the contract is from Jan to sep 2023 :smile: lmk if you have questions, I can send you videos and pics on pm.
Reply 11
no need anymore tnx

It’s in scape Bloomsbury and the contract is from Jan to sep 2023 :smile: lmk if you have questions, I can send you videos and pics on pm.
Are you still for someone to takeover your contact?

Hey are you still looking for someone to takeover this?
Original post by Rae3504

Hi, yes I am
I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Original post by Rae3504
I have a self-catered en-suite in Vauxhall area with swimming pool and gym! Available from 1st May to 1st Sep 2023! Message me if anyone is interested.

Hi are you still looking ?
Reply 18
Studio Room available for summer for KCL students
📍Unite Students - Angel Lane, Stratford, London
Looking for KCL student to take over contract for summer extension as I don't need it.
🗓️ Extension is from 24th June to 9th September
💷 £3839 for full time (£350 pw)
Studio has double bed, kitchenette with oven + fridge and a large bathroom. Located very conveniently next to Stratford tube station so very well connected. 5 min walk to Westfield mall and Stratford mall, which has a Sainsbury's and Lidl and 6 min walk to a large Morrison's.
Looking to transfer contract to KCL student who is not currently in a King's residence and preferably in the next 4 weeks.
Reply 19
I have a double room with an ensuite in Whitechapel (Zone 1) close to the City that's available for 220pw until Aug 17th 2023 bills included if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending