The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL wolfson house room wanted!

Hey guys,
Please get in touch ASAP if you have a room at wolfson house that you no longer need! Desperate to takeover a tenancy and sort my living situation for this year :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by a.ms123
Hey guys,
Please get in touch ASAP if you have a room at wolfson house that you no longer need! Desperate to takeover a tenancy and sort my living situation for this year :smile:

In the same situation right now! Am hoping for a room at Wolfson too especially as I'm struggling to find any accom. All the best to you!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Same here!
Reply 3
Hi,
I have a single room at the IQ arcade on Holloway Road, it's a 51 week contract priced at £230pw but I'm happy to take lower offers and make up the price difference. It's floor 5, flat 60, room D.
Let me know if you're interested in taking over my contract
I have a Wolfson room I'm looking for someone to take over!
I am currently looking for an undergrad student to take over my room at Wolfson House, located right next to Guys Campus and London Bridge Station. It's on the 12th floor, with a great view of the London skyline, and there are 13 other friendly people in the flat. There are 3 toilets and 3 showers shared between everyone. You can move in immediately. It's Non-Kaas and £169 week. The move out date is 22/06/2024.
Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest