The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover Manchester

Hi everyone, I’m going to University of Manchester as a in September 2023. I’m looking to take over someone’s tenancy agreement at a private student accommodation. Budget is £210 per week. Please message me if you have anything available! Thank you
Reply 1
Hi, I’m a student at UoM I have a room booked at MSV south that I no longer need as I’m going to be moving into a shared house. The room is a 10 minute walk from the university and is less than 2 minutes from whitworth park which is a university owned accommodation. Rent is £195 a week. It’s the gold ensuit and it’s the biggest room they offer
Original post by Heamall
Hi, I’m a student at UoM I have a room booked at MSV south that I no longer need as I’m going to be moving into a shared house. The room is a 10 minute walk from the university and is less than 2 minutes from whitworth park which is a university owned accommodation. Rent is £195 a week. It’s the gold ensuit and it’s the biggest room they offer

Hi is this still up for grabs! I’m desperately tryna find accommodation starting sept 2023, is it all bills included and do u have to study at UoM to live there?

Cheers,
Ben.
Reply 3
Original post by Heamall

Hi! I’ll be studying at UoM in September 2023 and this sound perfect, I’ve been searching for accommodation for a while and they’re all sold out. Is this room still available?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending