The Student Room Group

Looking for accommodation tenant - SHU

I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy, spanning from July 2023 - July 2024. The room is a studio extremely close to Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield train station. If anyone is interested, please contact me for full details.
Reply 1
Hello, I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy at Laycock Studios, spanning from July 2023 - July 2024. This studio is located right next to Sheffield Hallam University and to the train station. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to live in their own space, and the place is really nice. If anyone is interested, please message me so I can give you the full details.
Threads merged - please don't make multiple posts on the same subject.
Reply 3
Original post by moryomx
I am looking for someone to takeover my tenancy, spanning from July 2023 - July 2024. The room is a studio extremely close to Sheffield Hallam University and Sheffield train station. If anyone is interested, please contact me for full details.

Hi Kindly send me the details of your studio and give me a suitable time to view the apartment please.
Original post by ArunyaN
Hi Kindly send me the details of your studio and give me a suitable time to view the apartment please.

This thread is was posted 8 months ago. :rolleyes:
Original post by ArunyaN

Hey if you're still looking, I am also looking for someone to takeover my tenancy at a 1 bed flat starting 1st July 2024.
Reply 6
Hey thanks for letting me know but I am looking for an immediate move in and can’t wait till July. But thanks a lot.
Original post by ArunyaN
Hey thanks for letting me know but I am looking for an immediate move in and can’t wait till July. But thanks a lot.

That's okay, I'd recommend looking on SpareRoom! They have a lot of immediate starts there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending