The Student Room Group

Tenancy takeover in Manchester

Hi, I’m currently a second year at the university of Manchester and I have a room booked at “MSV south” which is in Manchester. I no longer need it as I’m going to be living in a shared house. The room is a short 10 minute walk from the university and is 2 minutes away from whitworth park which is a university owned accommodation. Rent is 195 a week. It’s a good ensuit and it’s the biggest room they offer :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Heamall
Hi, I’m currently a second year at the university of Manchester and I have a room booked at “MSV south” which is in Manchester. I no longer need it as I’m going to be living in a shared house. The room is a short 10 minute walk from the university and is 2 minutes away from whitworth park which is a university owned accommodation. Rent is 195 a week. It’s a good ensuit and it’s the biggest room they offer :smile:

Hey, is this still available?
Original post by Heamall
can u text me the details im very interested 07402013889
Reply 3
Hi is this room available?
Reply 4
Original post by Heamall

Hi is this still available?
Reply 5
Original post by Heamall

Yes, I am interested!
Reply 6
Original post by Heamall

interested. is it still available?
Reply 7
Original post by Heamall

is this still available please text me on 07488358302
Reply 8
Original post by Heamall

Is this still
Available?
Original post by Heamall

Heamall assaulted my nan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending