The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

23/24 Coventry University D&D

Hiya, I’ll be attending Coventry this September as a first year, and was wondering if anyone else starting in September would be interested in playing D&D, I’ll be DM? I already have 3 friends ready and willing to play, but would like to make some new friends and have a bigger party. Also looking to make some new girl friends, my group is pretty guy heavy atm.
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya, I’ll be attending Coventry this September as a first year, and was wondering if anyone else starting in September would be interested in playing D&D, I’ll be DM? I already have 3 friends ready and willing to play, but would like to make some new friends and have a bigger party. Also looking to make some new girl friends, my group is pretty guy heavy atm.

Hello

I hope you're well. In case people are not familiar with these abbreviations, perhaps you could explain what D&D and DM stands for and hopefully people would reply! You will definitely to be able to find more girl friends during freshers week & at university in general - good luck! :smile:

Kind regards,
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello

I hope you're well. In case people are not familiar with these abbreviations, perhaps you could explain what D&D and DM stands for and hopefully people would reply! You will definitely to be able to find more girl friends during freshers week & at university in general - good luck! :smile:

Kind regards,
Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

My bad, that probably would help. D&D as in Dungeons and Dragons, the tabletop role playing game and DM as in Dungeon Master, or Games Master. Thanks for the reply 👍

Quick Reply

Latest