The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Deferment and issuing offer letter Jan 2024

Hi sir
This is Salman Khan student id 3946070. I am waiting the new offer letter Jan 2024
Hi sir
This is Salman Khan student id 3946070. I am waiting the new offer letter Jan 2024
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Hi there,

I highly recommend contacting either of the following departments, who will help you with your issue.

If you are a UK student or resident of the UK who is interested in studying with us or who have applied already can contact:

Online: Enquiry form for UK students
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2222
Email: [email protected]
Live chat: Chat with our recruitment and admissions team
Student lines are open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 19:00pm GMT, Saturday 8:00am - 15:30pm GMT and closed Sunday.

If you are an International student or resident of the UK who is interested in studying with us or have applied already can contact:

Online: Enquiry form for international students
Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Live chat: Chat with our recruitment and admissions team
Student lines are open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 19:00pm GMT, Saturday 8:00am - 15:30pm GMT and closed Sunday.

If you are a current UK or international student you can contact our Customer Experience team on:

Phone: +44 (0)24 7765 6565
Info points: located across each campus/site
Office hours are 8am to 8pm GMT Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm GMT Saturday and Sunday. Alternatively, current students can login to the Student Portal to find further information.

For timetabling enquiries, please contact your relevant faculty team or take a look at our academic calendar.

For more details regarding contact details of Coventry University, please click on the following link:

https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/contact-coventry-university/

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate and ask.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest