The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

My Clearing journey to Bradford

Alkestid secured his place at Bradford through Clearing and shares his Clearing experience with us below. 🙌

Alkestid-in-a-classroom.jpg

The university application process can take unexpected turns, and for me, Clearing became an unforeseen yet transformative experience.

Why Bradford?
From the outset, my sole focus was securing a place at the University of Bradford. The University's reputation and alignment with my academic aspirations made it my top choice. Exploring other options was never a consideration as I was determined to join Bradford's vibrant academic community.

Discovering Clearing
While researching the university admissions process, I discovered Clearing as a potential opportunity to fulfil my dream of studying at Bradford. The UCAS website, supplemented by the University of Bradford's Clearing website, provided instrumental in gaining insights into Clearing procedures and available courses.

Support from family, friends, and Bradford staff
Although my teachers were unable to provide support during this process, the unwavering backing from my family, friends, and the dedicated staff at Bradford served as a beacon of encouragement. Their belief in my capabilities, willingness to listen, and guidance bolstered my confidence during a time or uncertainty.

The application journey
My Clearing application to the University of Bradford involved direct communication with the admissions office. Their responsive and accommodating approach made the process smoother. Conversations with the knowledgeable staff allowed me to explore various course options and determine the best fit for my academic and career goals.

Exclusive focus at Bradford
Bradford held an unwavering appeal for me, and I did not feel compelled to consider other institutions during the Clearing process. The University's exceptional programmes, commitment to inclusivity, and the positive experiences shared by current students solidified my conviction that Bradford was the perfect match for me.

Securing the offer
Receiving an offer was an exhilarating moment, signifying the realisation of my aspirations. To secure my place, I followed the instructions provided by the admissions office. This involved accepting the offer online and promptly submitting any required documentation, such as exam results or qualifications.

Navigating Clearing can be a unique and transformative experience. For me, choosing the University of Bradford through Clearing was an opportunity I wholeheartedly embraced.

Remember, during the Clearing process, staying true to your aspirations and seeking support from those who believe in you can lead to extraordinary outcomes! 🤗
Well done Alkestid (nice jumper by the way)!
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending