The Student Room Group

LSE Garden Halls Accommodation swap

hi, I have garden halls ensuite and was wondering:
1. Does anyone want to swap for rosebury hall or bankside - ensuite?
2. who else from LSE is at garden halls for 2023 and what course?
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m LSE Garden Halls as well for politics and philosophy,

Also Looking to room swap a standard superior room in Garden Halls (en-suite toilet but shared shower + self catered).
£269.64/week, 40 week

The problem is it’s a standard UK single bed and I’m 6ft2, anyone looking to swap either in garden/another uol hall for a room with a slightly bigger/longer bed? Ideally en-suite but not necessarily.

Feel free to pm me :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by dp29420
hi, I have garden halls ensuite and was wondering:
1. Does anyone want to swap for rosebury hall or bankside - ensuite?
2. who else from LSE is at garden halls for 2023 and what course?

hey I can see ur pm but realised i can't reply ! text me 07940359888
Reply 3
GARDEN HALLS ACCOMMODATION SWAP!

Hey I recently booked a catered single ensuite in the Garden Halls UOL student accommodation. In the city where food is soo expensive catering can of course save you a lot of money and time but I love to cook so this just isn’t the right option for me.

I am looking to swap this room for a self-catered single ensuite room in the Garden Halls. My current rent is £358/week. Please message me if you are interested in swapping. 😊
Original post by ucasvictim

Hey I recently booked a catered single ensuite in the Garden Halls UOL student accommodation. In the city where food is soo expensive catering can of course save you a lot of money and time but I love to cook so this just isn’t the right option for me.

I am looking to swap this room for a self-catered single ensuite room in the Garden Halls. My current rent is £358/week. Please message me if you are interested in swapping. 😊

Hi! I have a self-catered single ensuite room at Urbanest Hoxton. It's a great accommodation but I don't know how to cook so it is not a good fit for me. The rent is £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in swapping.
Reply 5
Original post by saramotwani
Hi! I have a self-catered single ensuite room at Urbanest Hoxton. It's a great accommodation but I don't know how to cook so it is not a good fit for me. The rent is £319/week. Let me know if you're interested in swapping.

Hey that sounds great how many weeks is the contract for? And what university do you go to (it might affect my ability to swap with you but I’ll check with my uni lse). My contract is 40 weeks x
Hey that sounds great how many weeks is the contract for? And what university do you go to (it might affect my ability to swap with you but I’ll check with my uni lse). My contract is 40 weeks x

It's a 50-week contract but you could easily sublet it over the summer. I intended on doing the same anyway. I am at UCL but I am certain that people from lse also stay there so swapping won't be an issue in that sense. +447448927133 here is my contact if you want more information.
Reply 7
It's a 50-week contract but you could easily sublet it over the summer. I intended on doing the same anyway. I am at UCL but I am certain that people from lse also stay there so swapping won't be an issue in that sense. +447448927133 here is my contact if you want more information.

I’m sending you a message to elaborate
I’m sending you a message to elaborate

I can't reply to the PM so I am responding here. - Sounds great to me. I don't think quota would be an issue though because unoccupied rooms anyways go to the waitlist and are taken over by anyone in the end. But it's best to check with them obviously. Please do let me know the response, I am very keen. You can contact me on whatsapp at the mentioned number.
Reply 9
Original post by dscrdm2004

Also Looking to room swap a standard superior room in Garden Halls (en-suite toilet but shared shower + self catered).
£269.64/week, 40 week

The problem is it’s a standard UK single bed and I’m 6ft2, anyone looking to swap either in garden/another uol hall for a room with a slightly bigger/longer bed? Ideally en-suite but not necessarily.

Hi, I have a Large Single Plus at Eleanor Rosa House. I've sent you a DM with more details. Lmk

Not fully en-suite (private wc shared showers) but have a standard superior at garden to swap if ur interested ?
Not fully en-suite (private wc shared showers) but have a standard superior at garden to swap if ur interested ?

Hey I really prefer an en suite, but I’ve sent you a dm.
Reply 12
hii i have an extra large shared (double bed) at bohnam carter 40 weeks if u wanna swap
I have a single shared bathroom at international halls @266/week and I think it should be sufficient for what ur looking for. I would be interested in swapping for your garden halls room
hi guys
i have a garden halls room ensuite and catered but im just wondering if there still is a kitchen to cook lunch as thats not included in the catering? ahh if anyone knows please lmk
Reply 15
Hello there, I have a single room with a shared bathroom at Bonham Carter House (£236.38/week, 40 weeks), looking to swap for a room at Garden Halls.

Let me know if you're interested!
anyone interested in swapping a single catered room in Carr Saunders shared bathroom 31 week contract. looking for single en suite or sharing bathroom with 1 other in any LSE or intercollegiate halls
Reply 17
I have a shared twin room en suite in Rosebery hall looking to swap to a single in Rosebery or intercollegiate halls (preferably garden halls).
Reply 18
I have a single shared bathroom at international halls @266/week and I think it should be sufficient for what ur looking for. I would be interested in swapping for your garden halls room

I have a shared twin room en suite in Rosebery hall looking to swap to a single in Rosebery or intercollegiate halls (preferably garden halls). Would you be interested in this?
Reply 19

£269.64/week, 40 week

I have a shared twin room (female) en suite in LSE Rosebery hall looking to swap to a single in Rosebery or intercollegiate halls (preferably garden halls). Are you still trying to move

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending