The Student Room Group

UoL halls room swap 2023/4

Hi, I'm a student about to start UCL and have been offered a single room at urbanest Kings Cross. The kitchen area is for 2 - 3 people and I was hoping for a room at either Garden Halls or Stapleton since there are many people sharing the same kitchen and I prefer that kind of setting. Is there anyone with an offer for Garden Halls or Stapleton who would be potentially willing to swap? The urbanest rooms are really great it's just I was hoping to have more people in the same kitchen.
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Chris Wilkinson
Hi, I'm a student about to start UCL and have been offered a single room at urbanest Kings Cross. The kitchen area is for 2 - 3 people and I was hoping for a room at either Garden Halls or Stapleton since there are many people sharing the same kitchen and I prefer that kind of setting. Is there anyone with an offer for Garden Halls or Stapleton who would be potentially willing to swap? The urbanest rooms are really great it's just I was hoping to have more people in the same kitchen. Naomi

Hey, is your room still available? I have an en-suite at Stapleton and would be willing to swap :smile:
Original post by LineKipp
Hey, is your room still available? I have an en-suite at Stapleton and would be willing to swap :smile:

Hi! Yes, this room is still available for a swap.
The details are:
Single room not En-suite in Urbanest King's Cross
Price per week: £280.28

- What kind of en-suite do you have at Stapleton? Ensuite Classic, Ensuite Premium range 1 or Ensuite Premium range 2?
- What is the price per week?
- Are you an undergrad or a post grad? I am a post grad so would likely be living with postgrads at Urbanest.

Look forward to your reply.
Reply 3
Original post by Chris Wilkinson
Hi! Yes, this room is still available for a swap.
The details are:
Single room not En-suite in Urbanest King's Cross
Price per week: £280.28

- What kind of en-suite do you have at Stapleton? Ensuite Classic, Ensuite Premium range 1 or Ensuite Premium range 2?
- What is the price per week?
- Are you an undergrad or a post grad? I am a post grad so would likely be living with postgrads at Urbanest.

Look forward to your reply.

Hi! The type of en-suite is not specified in the e-mail, but the price per week is £276.92, so I think it must be the Ensuite Classic. I am a post grad too!
Reply 4
Let me know if you'd be interested in swapping, you can message me
Original post by LineKipp
Let me know if you'd be interested in swapping, you can message me

Hi, yes I'm interested in swapping! Sorry, it seems I can't private message yet - still need to do a few things to unlock that it seems. Let me try that and get back to you!
Reply 6
hi, I have garden halls ensuite and was wondering:
1. Does anyone want to swap for rosebury hall or bankside - ensuite?
2. who else from LSE is at garden halls for 2023 and what course?
Reply 7
if anyone is looking to give up a contract please reply to this (can’t pm yet).
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.
Reply 9
undefined
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by dp29420
hi, I have garden halls ensuite and was wondering:
1. Does anyone want to swap for rosebury hall or bankside - ensuite?
2. who else from LSE is at garden halls for 2023 and what course?

I have a room at rosebury hall. It is not ensuite but I am willing to pay a high premium to make up for it :smile:
hi guyss, i'm currently holding a catered non en-suite single room at international halls.
i would like to swap with someone who’s holding any types of rooms at garden halls.
pls reply if interested! thanks a lot! :smile:
Reply 12
Hi, I am currently offered to stay in Connaught Hall but I am very desperate to stay in College Hall. Is there anyone who was offered to stay in College Hall and would like to swap with me? My room offered in Connaught Hall is the Single Shared Bathroom which only cost 273£ per week.

The main reason that I want to stay in College Hall is because of my serious injury in my ankle resulting two of my ligaments being torn. There are quite a few friends staying in College Hall so I thought that they could help me throughout my first year. If any kind souls that would want to swap with me please dm me. Thank you very much!
Reply 13
Original post by Rkn7863
I have a room at rosebury hall. It is not ensuite but I am willing to pay a high premium to make up for it :smile:

Hey - pls pm me!! I am interested in this to swap my garden halls accom!!
Reply 14
Original post by Ellesabella_220
I have an En-suite Single Room at St Pancras Way.
Contract is due to start on 23/09/2023
Contract will end on 22/06/2024
The weekly fees are £312.41

Looking to swap with someone at Astor, John Dodgson House or any other with a 20 min or less commute - preferably with an ensuite.

hey, i'd be down to swap
i have a large en-suite room at Connaught which is £322.63 a week, right next to the main campus
Reply 15
Original post by dp29420
Hey - pls pm me!! I am interested in this to swap my garden halls accom!!

what's ur garden halls accom? if its en-suite i might swap
Reply 16
it is ensuite - what room do u have

Original post by kaijc
what's ur garden halls accom? if its en-suite i might swap
Reply 17
Original post by dp29420
it is ensuite - what room do u have

it's a large ensuite at Connaught Hall, £322.63 a week
how much is urs?
Reply 18
(Original post by zxcvbfh)hey, if you havent found anyone to swap with shoot me a message on 07476915166 or on @beatsbyinertia :smile:

what room do u have and where?
Hey guys,
Looking to room swap a standard superior room in Garden Halls (en-suite toilet but shared showers + self catered).
£269.64/week, 40 week

The problem is it’s a standard UK single bed and I’m 6ft2, anyone looking to swap either in garden/another uol hall for a room with a slightly bigger/longer bed? Ideally en-suite but not necessarily.

Feel free to pm me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending