The Student Room Group
Fort William campus
University of the Highlands and Islands

UHI Argyll

Anyone else studying with UHI Argyll? I am currently in my final year of my history and criminology degree!
Original post by kirsty1208
Anyone else studying with UHI Argyll? I am currently in my final year of my history and criminology degree!

Yes I have just started a hnc horticulture.

I have just joined Tsr to see others have had similar problems to me with disability support.
Fort William campus
University of the Highlands and Islands
Reply 2
Original post by rude rudbeckia

I have just joined Tsr to see others have had similar problems to me with disability support.

I don’t have a disability myself so haven’t had experience with support for disabilities but maybe if you contact your PAT or you local college they will be able to help provide more support for you?
Original post by rude rudbeckia

Yes, I have had issues. I actually left after one year and moved to a ‘better’ institution. UHI wrote me a very detailed PLSP, then no one followed the PLSP at all and as a result I was left in some modules with lower marks than I should have had. I submitted 3 formal complaints to UHI complaints department, all of which were upheld in my favour, but still nothing changes. I would also be curious to see how many others had problems.

Quick Reply

Latest