The Student Room Group

Mathswatch

is mathswatch even trustable?

it is used by my school for maths
its so bad that it says ur answer is wrong , no explanations but the teacher itself says its right!
should i use for revision
I think it is.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Alm_xo
is mathswatch even trustable?

it is used by my school for maths
its so bad that it says ur answer is wrong , no explanations but the teacher itself says its right!
should i use for revision

lol, it's true that it doesn't give much explanation, even for the videos provided by the homework, however if you go onto the videos section where you can search for a topic, it's super helpful because it explains so many topics for maths really well!
Reply 3
Original post by *LifeHappens*
lol, it's true that it doesn't give much explanation, even for the videos provided by the homework, however if you go onto the videos section where you can search for a topic, it's super helpful because it explains so many topics for maths really well!

yes it is but unfortunately i think they dont say what is the correct answer to the questions u did if u got them wrong , sometimes if u search it up it wont be there too so i wont really use it unless my teacher assigns homeworks but thanks for ur reply
Original post by Alm_xo
yes it is but unfortunately i think they dont say what is the correct answer to the questions u did if u got them wrong , sometimes if u search it up it wont be there too so i wont really use it unless my teacher assigns homeworks but thanks for ur reply

no problem! If you don't want to use mathswatch, there are great resources out there for maths, like mme revise, gcse maths tutor, cognito and maths genie!

Quick Reply

Latest