The Student Room Group

MathsWatch login?

I'm currently trying to self-study a GCSE Maths exam to a 9 for the November exam series and would appreciate any help I can get since I'm doing this on my own and don't have a lot of time left. I've used MathsWatch in the past and found it useful, and I know some schools give students free MathsWatch subscriptions. Would anyone who isn't using theirs mind giving me their login details? Fwiw I only need to use the videos, so if you wanted to you'd still be able to use it and keep track of the progress on the questions/exercises.

Feel free to reply to this or PM, and thanks in advance.
Hashim
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by AnonNortherner
I'm currently trying to self-study a GCSE Maths exam to a 9 for the November exam series and would appreciate any help I can get since I'm doing this on my own and don't have a lot of time left. I've used MathsWatch in the past and found it useful, and I know some schools give students free MathsWatch subscriptions. Would anyone who isn't using theirs mind giving me their login details? Fwiw I only need to use the videos, so if you wanted to you'd still be able to use it and keep track of the progress on the questions/exercises.

Feel free to reply to this or PM, and thanks in advance.
Hashim

Did you ask your teacher for help

Quick Reply

Latest