The Student Room Group

How can i get a grade 7 in my gcsr maths

I have mocks in 2 months and am predicted a 5? I got a 3 in one of my foundation papers. How do i re learn all of the topics.
Original post by Unknown72927
I have mocks in 2 months and am predicted a 5? I got a 3 in one of my foundation papers. How do i re learn all of the topics.

Revise and start from the topic you feel you struggle with the most. Try to get support from someone else who can help you get the 5 you're predicted to get, or even better if you work really hard for it. Personally I'm not good at Maths, but I think you should understand that you shouldn't worry and put pressure on yourself, see exams as a challenge, not a be all and end all because they are never a be all and end all. Just keep working hard and work with others who can support and help you achieve what you want.
Reply 2
Original post by Unknown72927

easiest way is to secure a strong understanding in the main topics. once that is done you can work on the more advanced grade 7 topics.

Quick Reply

Latest