The Student Room Group

NGDP Finance Scheme

Come across this scheme, it's part of the National Graduate Development Programme (NGDP) but specifically for those interested in a career in public sector finance. 21 London councils including the London Met police are participating. It's a four-year program plus you get to do the CIPFA qualification. Has anyone else applied/ thinking of applying ?
Reply 1
Original post by Thomasy G
Come across this scheme, it's part of the National Graduate Development Programme (NGDP) but specifically for those interested in a career in public sector finance. 21 London councils including the London Met police are participating. It's a four-year program plus you get to do the CIPFA qualification. Has anyone else applied/ thinking of applying ?

It use to be the Finance the Future Scheme. I'm coming to the end of the qualification. Any questions, let me know.
Reply 2
Original post by Miah11
It use to be the Finance the Future Scheme. I'm coming to the end of the qualification. Any questions, let me know.

Hi! I’ve applied for the scheme and I am interested in finding out more about it and your experience, would it be ok if I message you privately please?
Reply 3
Original post by mxv

Hi! I’ve applied for the scheme and I am interested in finding out more about it and your experience, would it be ok if I message you privately please?

Yeah sure no problem
Reply 4
Original post by Miah11
Yeah sure no problem

Thank you! I've just sent you a message :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest