The Student Room Group

NGDP 2023 (Cohort 25)

Greetings everyone!

The applications for LGA NGDP 2023 (Cohort 25) opens up on Wednesday (Sep 21st)!!☺️

Is anyone thinking of applying?

What are your thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mseupheee
Greetings everyone!

The applications for LGA NGDP 2023 (Cohort 25) opens up on Wednesday (Sep 21st)!!☺️

Is anyone thinking of applying?

What are your thoughts?

Hi all!

Got an email saying applications have opened. Just finished the SJT test so fingers crossed!
I've applied - long wait till January to hear back though
Reply 3
Good luck to you both!! 🙌🏾 Got my fingers crossed for youu
Hi all,

Just thought that I'd flag this event for anyone yet to complete the situational judgement tests. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/brent-council-local-graduate-scheme-events-tickets-461127052427

The NGDP also have several workshops/webinars with tips and tricks.
Anyone know when we hear back
I'm pretty sure that will be on 24th January after 3pm (according to the email I got about that)
Hi I applied last night but was super tired and found the SJT really hard. More difficult than others ones ive done! Apparantley we won't hear back until End of Jan
Reply 8
guys we dont apply individually to each council do we? I applied on the general site, but also found a website where it gives the option to apply to specific councils
Original post by ismet__
guys we dont apply individually to each council do we? I applied on the general site, but also found a website where it gives the option to apply to specific councils

Some councils like the ones on the website did only local intake with a separate application, but I think at the end you can only apply for one or at least that’s what they said in an email to my friend (he applied for the National and one local) where they asked him to withdraw from one of them
Original post by mbochnak
Some councils like the ones on the website did only local intake with a separate application, but I think at the end you can only apply for one or at least that’s what they said in an email to my friend (he applied for the National and one local) where they asked him to withdraw from one of them

yh thats right i applied for national and local since my local council wasnt in the national list
They told me to withdraw one
That's annoying... it used to say we would find out if we passed stage 1 on 24th January, now it doesn't say that anymore.
Anyone heard back yet?
where does it say that?
Original post by ismet__
That's annoying... it used to say we would find out if we passed stage 1 on 24th January, now it doesn't say that anymore.
I just received an email that I have been shortlisted for the next stage!
Original post by Erinnleahh
I just received an email that I have been shortlisted for the next stage!

Me too, good luck for your interview!
Just been shortlisted for the video interview for the LCR local intake, does anyone know how many stages there are? if we pass the video interview is that it or is there an assessment centre?
yh same I passed this stage as well... I hope they eliminated a lot of people in this first stage so it could be a bit easier for the stages coming up
"an email from [email protected] with instructions and a unique code to access the video interview will automatically follow this email separately"

Did any of u guys receive this email as well? I didn't
Any generic job interview preparation for typical questions you have done will be very helpful here!

Best of luck everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending