The Student Room Group

Schroders Graduate Scheme 2024

Hey guys!! Hope everyone's doing well!!!
I thought I'd set up a thread for all those applying to the Schroders Graduate Scheme for the 2024 intake.

I applied in early August and haven't heard anything back just yet. A little bit about myself, I recently graduated from a Russel Group university with a 2:1 in Bsc Hons Mathematics. I have no professional experience but Im really interested in the world of financial services.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE
Hey guys!! Hope everyone's doing well!!!
I thought I'd set up a thread for all those applying to the Schroders Graduate Scheme for the 2024 intake.

I applied in early August and haven't heard anything back just yet. A little bit about myself, I recently graduated from a Russel Group university with a 2:1 in Bsc Hons Mathematics. I have no professional experience but Im really interested in the world of financial services.

Is it open now? Looks like a good scheme good starting salary.
Reply 2
Hi Guys, I applied to the client group programme for 2024. I actually applied to the distribution scheme last year but did not get past the video interview. So I applied again to give it another shot. It’s been 10 days since I submitted my application.. have not heard anything back yet. I graduated in 2021 - is this too late to apply for a graduate scheme? And has anyone got an invite to the psychometric tests?
Reply 3
Original post by Tpurus1998
Hi Guys, I applied to the client group programme for 2024. I actually applied to the distribution scheme last year but did not get past the video interview. So I applied again to give it another shot. It’s been 10 days since I submitted my application.. have not heard anything back yet. I graduated in 2021 - is this too late to apply for a graduate scheme? And has anyone got an invite to the psychometric tests?

Not too late good luck!
No I dont think it’s too late. I know some graduate schemes have a policy about that but I don’t think Schroeder’s do. Honestly I don’t know if I should take it as a silent rejection. I applied 20 days ago and still haven’t back 😭😭. How long did it take last year before you heard back from them?

Reply 5
Hey ...I also applied to the finance graduate scheme 2024 on the 26 the of August and haven't gotten a reply back....
Reply 6
I got a response within 3-4 days last year. This year, I submitted an application even earlier but I can see the application hasn’t even been looked at yet (judging by the last updated date) and it’s been nearly 3 weeks. Not sure what to make of that..
Reply 7
I got a response within 3-4 days last year. This year, I submitted an application even earlier but I can see the application hasn’t even been looked at yet (judging by the last updated date) and it’s been nearly 3 weeks. Not sure what to make of that..

I wish they would also be sending emails if we rejected or not cause the wait is excruciating
Reply 8
I think they're just being very slow to reply to applications. I applied when apps first opened and haven't received a response. I emailed them too and they just replied saying my application is still being considered so I wouldn't worry too much about it
Reply 9
What is it called just the finance graudate scheme? I don't remember seeing that I applied for 2024 Real Estate Graduate Programme - Schroders Capital yesterday and am on the next stage.

Original post by Tumbana
Hey ...I also applied to the finance graduate scheme 2024 on the 26 the of August and haven't gotten a reply back....
Reply 10
Original post by uhribe
What is it called just the finance graudate scheme? I don't remember seeing that I applied for 2024 Real Estate Graduate Programme - Schroders Capital yesterday and am on the next stage.

Yeah it's just called "2024 Finance graduate".. but I can't see it anymore though it's showing on the submission...maybe I should try applying something else
Original post by Tumbana
Yeah it's just called "2024 Finance graduate".. but I can't see it anymore though it's showing on the submission...maybe I should try applying something else

Original post by uhribe

Hey guys I applied for the finance graduate scheme too. I saw the job opening on Bright Network bcos applications are closes that probe why you aren't seeing it anymore
Reply 12
Original post by UnKoWn_AdventurE
Hey guys I applied for the finance graduate scheme too. I saw the job opening on Bright Network bcos applications are closes that probe why you aren't seeing it anymore

Have you gotten a reply from them?
Reply 13
Original post by Tumbana

Last year mine took longer and I made it to next stage don't lose hope
Reply 14
Has anyone else applied for the product role ?
Reply 15
Original post by uhribe
Last year mine took longer and I made it to next stage don't lose hope

How was the video interview? What type of questions do they ask and how do you generally prep for video interviews
Reply 16
I applied for the product role mid-August. I haven't gotten a reply yet.
Reply 17
Original post by mlegh
I applied for the product role mid-August. I haven't gotten a reply yet.

ive emailed to ask about potential timeline to hear back bc it really shouldn't take a month for someone to be cv screened
Same, I emailed yesterday - very odd to have mot screened applications at all.. this is for the “Client Group” one.

(Original post by tempest22)ive emailed to ask about potential timeline to hear back bc it really shouldn't take a month for someone to be cv screened
Reply 19
didnt hear back but my application was update and I got through to the oa

Quick Reply

Latest