The Student Room Group

Edexcel O level certificate

Hi, im trying to order a replacement certificate for my o level result as i have lost the old ones nut it asks me for a specific date and course title . I gave multiple subjects in that one session and need a statement of results for all of them, does anyone know what the procedure is for applying. Thanks in advance .
Original post by Nael Ammar
Hi, im trying to order a replacement certificate for my o level result as i have lost the old ones nut it asks me for a specific date and course title . I gave multiple subjects in that one session and need a statement of results for all of them, does anyone know what the procedure is for applying. Thanks in advance .

They say here that you can just leave the subject blank:

"For General Qualifications e.g. GCSE, if you state the qualification and do not list subjects we will send all subjects that we have on record for that qualification."
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
They say here that you can just leave the subject blank:

"For General Qualifications e.g. GCSE, if you state the qualification and do not list subjects we will send all subjects that we have on record for that qualification."

Thanks alot, but what would I write in the date column as it asks for a specific day
Original post by Nael Ammar
Thanks alot, but what would I write in the date column as it asks for a specific day

Just ensure that the date is valid generally. For example, for exams taken in May/June 1993, you might use 1st June 1993.

Quick Reply

Latest