The Student Room Group

BTEC Results FINAL Certificate

Does BTEC level 3 hand in your results as one certificate and notification of performance?
Original post by marxo
Does BTEC level 3 hand in your results as one certificate and notification of performance?

just answered this on your other post. Please don't post the same question over three posts and be a bit patient.
I did edexcel btec level 5 NOP in 2005/06 but have not received any certificate. The Nop certificate has remarks the student has completed the above units but is not qualified for the above award. What do this signify and can I now get the certificate from Pearson? Thanks In advance
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by Robinsingh007
I did edexcel btec level 5 NOP in 2005/06 but have not received any certificate. The Nop certificate has remarks the student has completed the above units but is not qualified for the above award. What do this signify and can I now get the certificate from Pearson? Thanks In advance

It means that you didn't complete (or pass) all of the mandatory units and as such cannot be given a certificate
Original post by bamtutor
It means that you didn't complete (or pass) all of the mandatory units and as such cannot be given a certificate

Many Thanks for the Prompt reply. I have Student Report Form ( SRF) which clearly states award Date June 2006 whereas NOP is dated July 2006. I am totally confused. Never thought it is important but now I am planning to do Masters in USA and need to do WES evaluation. Can you guide me how to go about it.
Many Thanks for the Prompt reply. I have Student Report Form ( SRF) which clearly states award Date June 2006 whereas NOP is dated July 2006. I am totally confused. Never thought it is important but now I am planning to do Masters in USA and need to do WES evaluation. Can you guide me how to go about it.

There is probably nothing you can do after all this time. The SRF is sent in June and Pearson send the NOP and certificate in July. You should have been notified by the college at the time that you were not eligible for an award and could possibly have redone any missing work.
Thanks alot for the feedback. So this means the 1 yr is spent doing the course is not even worth the value of paper this NOP is printed on. Is there any contact details of Pearson/Edexcel i can check. I have only received NOP from edexcel but no certificate of completion.
Anyways really thanks alot once again.
Thanks alot for the feedback. So this means the 1 yr is spent doing the course is not even worth the value of paper this NOP is printed on. Is there any contact details of Pearson/Edexcel i can check. I have only received NOP from edexcel but no certificate of completion.
Anyways really thanks alot once again.

Use the contact us link. You will need to give full details of Course/ centre number etc. https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/forms/contact-form.html
Original post by bamtutor
Use the contact us link. You will need to give full details of Course/ centre number etc. https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/forms/contact-form.html

THANKS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending