The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

offer from liverpool uni for history

so i've got an offer from liverpool for history, still waiting on nottingham for an offer so if i get that it'll be between those two which one i firm. anyway i was just wondering if anyone else has got an offer from liverpool to do history cause why do i feel like no one is doing a history degree loool. and anyone who is currently doing the degree there how is the course and is there a lot of work?? thanks x
Original post by Anonymous
so i've got an offer from liverpool for history, still waiting on nottingham for an offer so if i get that it'll be between those two which one i firm. anyway i was just wondering if anyone else has got an offer from liverpool to do history cause why do i feel like no one is doing a history degree loool. and anyone who is currently doing the degree there how is the course and is there a lot of work?? thanks x

Other people doing a history degree :smile::

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7394168
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Anonymous #1

A few of my friend did History (I did Egyptology). If you have any questions, let me know. It was a very diverse course and there were quite a lot of students (200 or so when my friends were there). The modules offered ranged from ancient to modern history. The workload seemed quite reasonable to me.
Reply 3
Original post by Sandtrooper
A few of my friend did History (I did Egyptology). If you have any questions, let me know. It was a very diverse course and there were quite a lot of students (200 or so when my friends were there). The modules offered ranged from ancient to modern history. The workload seemed quite reasonable to me.

hey thanks for replying , what year did you go to liverpool? how were the history students assessed mainly, like was it mainly just written exams? thank youu
Original post by inaaraa
hey thanks for replying , what year did you go to liverpool? how were the history students assessed mainly, like was it mainly just written exams? thank youu

I left in 2020. It really varied by module (you should probably look at the course page for exact details per module but you could definitely do more coursework as the degree went on from what I'm aware.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending