The Student Room Group

LIBF CeMAP Tuition Videos

Hello.

Has anyone purchased additional support CeMAP Tuition Videos on LIBF? If so, have they helped in anyway?
Hi @Imran2190,

Unfortunately, I cannot share feedback from other students at this moment, however I can provide you with some additional information about our CeMAP Tuition Videos which may help you form a better understanding of them.

Our CeMAP Tuition Videos are designed to support students who prefer an audio-visual learning style. Each video is guided by a tutor and focuses on different aspects of the syllabus, providing examples to reinforce your learning. They can be a valuable resource while working through the book or revisiting and revising topics.

The cost of the CeMAP 1 video is £99 and it targets the areas that students typically find more challenging. It breaks down the syllabus into smaller topics to help solidify your understanding. On the other hand, CeMAP 2/3 video costs £99. In addition to providing technical training through case studies, it also includes a top-tips video that outlines how to approach the exam and apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.

The videos are accessible on any device with internet access, allowing you the convenience and flexibility to study at your own pace and in your preferred location. You can watch them as many times as needed, and they are available for 12 months from the time of purchase.

I would also encourage you to watch this short video which will give you a glimpse of our CeMAP Tuition Videos: https://youtu.be/MR_w60GzzA4.

I hope this helps with your decision making, but if you do have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask 😊

Thank you,

Becky
Reply 2
Original post by Imran2190
Hello.

Has anyone purchased additional support CeMAP Tuition Videos on LIBF? If so, have they helped in anyway?

Hi

Do you have any past cemap 3 papers pls
Original post by Beepas
Hi

Do you have any past cemap 3 papers pls

Hello @Beepas,

We are more than happy to share past papers with students to help with your studies 😊 To access these, you will need to contact our customer services team at [email protected] or by phone +44(0)1227 818609.

I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending