The Student Room Group

Edexcel A Level Business Paper 3 (9BS0 03) - 14th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A-level Business Paper 3 exam go today?

Edexcel A Level Business Studies (9BS0 03) Paper 3 | 14th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 14th June 2023/ AM
Length: 2h

Congratualtions on finishing your exam
(edited 10 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
any predictions? Isn’t it kind of limited because it’s on the car market specifically.
Reply 2
Original post by Jesse928383
any predictions? Isn’t it kind of limited because it’s on the car market specifically.

it shouldn't be limited, only the extracts will differ from the two other papers. But you're kinda right in that there are some questions that are likely to come up just because the topics are so relevant to the industry rn, like the impact of external influences (Brexit). I bet that's gonna come up
Reply 3
Does anyone know exactly how to put research into my answers? I know we get a case study too, so do we have to apply to the case study as well as apply research? Is it sort of like an application? Could I lose marks if I DIDN'T show any research in an answer? Hope someone can help me with this. Thanks!
The tutor 2 u people said these topics link with the car market
Reply 5
Original post by idkidkidkidk101

What video is this from, can you please send the link
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Unknown 456
What video is this from, can you please send the link

it's not a video our sixth form took us to a tutor 2 u revision booster session in the Trafford Centre and this is from the PowerPoint they used there
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 7
it's not a video our sixth form took us to a tutor 2 u revision booster session in the Trafford Centre and this is from the PowerPoint they used there

OK that's fine, thanks
Does anyone know where to find the original copy of the paper 3 pre-release? Been searching and can only find revision resources not the original copy from edexcel :smile:
Original post by charlreynoldsx
Does anyone know where to find the original copy of the paper 3 pre-release? Been searching and can only find revision resources not the original copy from edexcel :smile:

pre release.jpeg
thank you!
pre release.jpeg
Reply 11

Hi, this is great thanks but the first link doesn't open, could you send it again?
RTPR1 - Copy - Copy.pngRTPR2.png
This?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 13
RTPR1 - Copy - Copy.pngRTPR2.png

I'm going to focus on revising this content of the syllabus rather than the pre-release because tbh I cba with cars. So boring :coma: I might research if I have time but I'm going to mostly rely on the sources for the information about cars
Original post by tiredfrog
I'm going to focus on revising this content of the syllabus rather than the pre-release because tbh I cba with cars. So boring :coma: I might research if I have time but I'm going to mostly rely on the sources for the information about cars

if u make it up will they relaize coz some stuff may be obvious.?🤣
for breaking apart the pre release the topics i found were 2.4 (resource management), 1.4 (managing people), 1.5 (entrepreneurs and leaders), 2.5 (external influences), 1.1.1 (the market) 3.1.4 (competitive environment) :/
Reply 16
Do we need to research the car industry or is it fine if i just look at the topics it talks about?
Original post by 10lol10x
Do we need to research the car industry or is it fine if i just look at the topics it talks about?

my teacher says that if you want high marks you need to show that you have done ur own reasearch:/
that's not true whatsoever. The paper is written in a way that technically you don't even need to have any knowledge on the car market before the exam. But it helps to have a basic understanding of the market
my teacher says that if you want high marks you need to show that you have done ur own reasearch:/
Reply 19
Original post by user123456324
that's not true whatsoever. The paper is written in a way that technically you don't even need to have any knowledge on the car market before the exam. But it helps to have a basic understanding of the market

so is it just about your application to the case studies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending