The Student Room Group

LIBF level 3 certificate in financial studies

Im looking for a tutor for my year 13 daughter for LIBF level 3 certificate in financial studies and struggling - is there anyone that anyone can recommend - it would be remote learning please as based in Essex - many thanks Chrissy and Jess (daughter)
Hello @cclarke70,

I'm sorry to hear Jess is struggling and would be more than happy to help you find additional resources for her.

Has Jess reached out to her teacher for support? Our teaching staff have access to a wide range of teaching resources specifically designed to support their students' learning. Therefore, we highly recommend that your daughter's first point of contact should be her teacher. They know her and her progress best, and they can provide her with the specific learning materials tailored to her needs.

Furthermore, we also have a student area in the LIBF Brightspace where students can find additional resources, including topic quizzes that can further enhance their understanding. Your daughter's teacher will be able to provide her with the necessary login details for accessing this resource.

I hope that this helps, but if you do have any more queries - please do not hesitate to reach out 😊

Thank you,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending