The Student Room Group

financial studies

hey guys, im a year student studying for the LIBF DipFS and am revising for the unit 3 resit. is there a specification that LIBF provides for unit 3 as most of the content is waffle. also has anyone got any tips for me as i particularly struggle with the essay part. anything would help. thank you.
(edited 2 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by brownboy2006
hey guys, im a year student studying for the LIBF DipFS and am revising for the unit 3 resit. is there a specification that LIBF provides for unit 3 as most of the content is waffle. also has anyone got any tips for me as i particularly struggle with the essay part. anything would help. thank you.

Hello @brownboy2006,

I'm sorry for not responding to your question sooner! We really appreciate your feedback around the content and I have shared this with the team.

Have you tried speaking with your teacher? Our teaching staff have access to a wide range of teaching resources specifically designed to support you so we typically recommend them as your first point of contact. They should be able to help you with helpful learning materials, tips and your specification.

I hope this helps, but please don't hesitate to ask if you have any further queries!

Thank you,

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending