The Student Room Group

Specific Heat Capacity - Physics Required Practical

Hiya, would really appreciate some guidance here!

I've got the CGP Physics (higher) revision guide right in front of me (looking at SHC Required Practical). However, I'm completely lost! I understand that I have to memorise the equations but I'm clueless on how to memorise the SHC required practical (what information I must know, how to change it to different exam scenarios, etc).

I'm extremely stressed so any help on how to learn the practical, what to learn for the SHC practical, any useful videos, etc would be really useful.

Thank you in advance!
Original post by medstudywiz
Hiya, would really appreciate some guidance here!

I've got the CGP Physics (higher) revision guide right in front of me (looking at SHC Required Practical). However, I'm completely lost! I understand that I have to memorise the equations but I'm clueless on how to memorise the SHC required practical (what information I must know, how to change it to different exam scenarios, etc).

I'm extremely stressed so any help on how to learn the practical, what to learn for the SHC practical, any useful videos, etc would be really useful.

Thank you in advance!

Hello, please visit "FREESCIENCELESSONS" website, where it will explain this practical (and the whole of the AQA course) point by point as the spec says!!!!

Let me know how it goes

Quick Reply

Latest