The Student Room Group

oxford taster day

hii i've been accepted for a subject taster day and I'm in yr 11- will there be many yr 11s there? also what should I wear, should my dad go with me everywhere or leave me with the other students?
thanks I'm really excited but nervous too
Original post by Anonymous #1
hii i've been accepted for a subject taster day and I'm in yr 11- will there be many yr 11s there? also what should I wear, should my dad go with me everywhere or leave me with the other students?

Wear jeans, t-shirt and maybe a hoodie or jumper.

Your dad should not accompany you everywhere, you should tag along with other students and make new friends.

There could be 50 or so other Year 11s at least maybe up to 100 or so?

Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888

Your dad should not accompany you everywhere, you should tag along with other students and make new friends.

ok thanks! I'm kinda worried because they asked me to confirm my place, and I sent thr email 2 days before the deadline, but they didn't send anything back- is this normal or should I contact them again?

ok thanks! I'm kinda worried because they asked me to confirm my place, and I sent thr email 2 days before the deadline, but they didn't send anything back- is this normal or should I contact them again?You could try to contact them again to ease your worrying. 🙂
Reply 4
Original post by thegeek888

ok thanks! I'm kinda worried because they asked me to confirm my place, and I sent thr email 2 days before the deadline, but they didn't send anything back- is this normal or should I contact them again?
You could try to contact them again to ease your worrying. 🙂

ok I'll do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending