The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Interview for LCF foundation

Hey guys! I submitted my portfolio for lvl 3 international foundation course at LCF a month ago! I’m currently waiting for a response! Do they ask for interview or do they directly give a conditional offer?

If they do ask for interview… I’m nervous! What is usually asked in an interview for foundation course (if applicable)?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey guys! I submitted my portfolio for lvl 3 international foundation course at LCF a month ago! I’m currently waiting for a response! Do they ask for interview or do they directly give a conditional offer?

If they do ask for interview… I’m nervous! What is usually asked in an interview for foundation course (if applicable)?

I guess it depends on the course, I got a conditional offer without an interview. Good luck though!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rafaelkessisis

I guess it depends on the course, I got a conditional offer without an interview. Good luck though!

Congrats on your offer!! :smile: Which course did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by rafaelkessisis

And thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #1

I got accepted in the foundation course diagnostic and there was no interview they are giving decisions based on the portfolio
Reply 5
Original post by Esha Agarwal
I got accepted in the foundation course diagnostic and there was no interview they are giving decisions based on the portfolio

Alright! I applied to that course too but I got rejected 😭 its fine tho, but I’m still waiting for a response from LCF ,it’s been so long-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending