The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

ual art foundation 2024

has anyone that applied for ual art and design foundation heard back? submitted my portfolio a few weeks ago wondering if they’ve started giving out places or interviews ??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
has anyone that applied for ual art and design foundation heard back? submitted my portfolio a few weeks ago wondering if they’ve started giving out places or interviews ??
Hi I applied as well and still haven’t heard back
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
are you international? haven't heard back as well
Home student and haven’t heard anything. I did send a message to ask for timeline but haven’t had a reply
Applied a few weeks ago and havent heard anything yet (home student)
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3
Home student and haven’t heard anything. I did send a message to ask for timeline but haven’t had a reply
I applied as well still haven’t heard back
Original post by Anonymous #2
are you international? haven't heard back as well
home student, still nothing
Original post by ameliesteele
home student, still nothing

yup, im international. i guess we have to be patient 😭 the portal doesnt even show that they have reviewed my portfolio
yup, im international. i guess we have to be patient 😭 the portal doesnt even show that they have reviewed my portfolio

oo how can u see if they’ve reviewed ur portfolio, i don’t have like a status update or anything?
oo how can u see if they’ve reviewed ur portfolio, i don’t have like a status update or anything?

so supposedly from what i've seen from other posts, it will say it in the "events" section on your application in the portal (?) you have to scroll down to see it
Original post by Anonymous #1

I got accepted today!
I didn't get any response to the portfolio I submitted or any interview but I applied in December and I'm an international student.
Original post by Anonymous #4
I got accepted today!
I didn't get any response to the portfolio I submitted or any interview but I applied in December and I'm an international student.
WELL DONE!! only applied in february so probably a while longer
WELL DONE!! only applied in february so probably a while longer

do they go in order of who submitted?
do they go in order of who submitted?
I don’t think so, I applied mid jan and received my offer early/mid feb
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #4
I got accepted today!

Nice! What pathway are you doing? I’m doing diagnostics :-)
Original post by Anonymous #5
I don’t think so, I applied mid jan and received my offer early/mid feb

Hey just out of interest are you home or international?
Now it’s in the new building they will probably give everyone an offer because they can cram more students in
Original post by Anonymous #6
Now it’s in the new building they will probably give everyone an offer because they can cram more students in

isn't it more competitive this year?
Hello,
I am looking to apply for the MA FASHION COMMUNICATION : FASHION IMAGE course at CSM, UAL 2025 intake. I am a Fashion stylist and was hoping to get some insights about the course particularly for Fashion styling. Does the course incorporate Styling along with photography and other aspects? and is it suitable for someone who wants to step up as a stylist in the industry. What does the course curriculum look like and is it a good course to do for aspiring stylists?
Do I have to show experience and projects that are not related to styling in the portfolio? Awaiting a response! Thankyou in advance!
Original post by Anonymous
isn't it more competitive this year?

Why would it be more competitive when they finally have space to take 500+ people onto foundation?

Foundation is now taught in the old LCC campus instead of in the corners of CSM/Chelsea. I doubt that you will be able to find anyone who gets rejected based on their portfolio. And I also bet it’s absolute mayhem when the course starts because they don’t know how to combine the 2 foundations into one or timetable the courses in the new space.

Personally I’d go elsewhere this year instead of being UALs guineapigs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending